REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP) – Internet Service Provider to ANPM MoF Office
REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Internet Service Provider to ANPM MoF Office
Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo e Minerais (ANPM) is Timor-Leste public institution, created under Decree Law No. 27/2019 of 27th August, 2nd amendment of Decree-Law No. 20/2008 of 19th June, on the Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo, responsible of managing and regulating petroleum and mining activities in Timor-Leste area, both offshore and onshore and in the Greater Sunrise Special Regime in accordance with the Decree Law on the establishment of the ANPM, the Timor-Leste Petroleum Activities Law, Maritime Boundary Treaty and the Mining Code.
The ANPM is to establish and supervise compliance with the enacted rules and regulations covering the exploration, development, production, transportation, and distribution of petroleum, natural gas resources, and mineral. It is also tasked to develop a strong petroleum and mineral management institution in Timor-Leste.
The Information and Technology has important roles to support all aspects of ANPM business process, it’s therefore, through the ANPM IT Department, we would like to improve the existing ANPM IT Infrastructure and Services to enhance the productivity of ANPM staff by requesting a proposal to provide Internet Service to ANPM main office at Edifício do Ministério das Finanças, Pisos 6 e 7, Aitarak Laran, Dili, Timor-Leste. ANPM requires vendor to provide internet service with the following Scope of Work (SoW);
II. Scope of Work:
a. Service requirements
- Speed requirement: The ISP must have the capabilities of providing symmetrical internet bandwidth of 8 Mbps.
- The Vendor must provide a primary contact number and email address for technical support-related inquires and issues
- The ISP must be able to provide downtime reports.
- Be qualified as an established firm regularly engaged in the type of business necessary to fulfill the contract requirements.
Be qualified as an established firm regularly engaged in the type of business necessary to fulfill the contract requirements.
b. Technical requirements:
- The ISP must be able to guarantee network availability more than 97% of the time except for outages caused by the customer’s equipment, fiber or wire cuts by third parties, or other events that cannot be controlled by the ISP.
- The Internet connection should be dedicated and not shared with other customers.
- Latency shall be no more than 250 ms.
- Traffic management, network monitoring tools and access to raw log files;
- The connection is required to be over Fiber Optic
- The ISP should have the backbone of Fiber Optic connection in town
- A backup link over Fiber Optic is also required to avoid downtime due to unexpected circumstances.
III. Proposal Submission
The application should be marked ‘Confidential’ and for the attention of: Mr. Nuno Belo Freitas, the ANPM Procurement Department or submitted by E-mail through Procurement@anpm.tl or firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand/courier to:
Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo e Minerais
Edifício do Ministério das Finanças, Pisos 6 e 7, Aitarak Laran Dili, Timor – Leste
PO Box 113, Telephone: +670 73099995 / 73099996
IV. Closing Date
The bidding process will be closed on 25th of August 2022 at 16:00 hours Timor Leste time. Late applications will not be considered.
V. Further information
Requests for further information or site visit should be made by email or telephone and directed to Mrs. Lidya Bety Barreto Soares Fatima, IT – Information System Security Officer on email@example.com, Mr. Ruben Aparicio Freitas, IT Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org or +670 73399995, 73399996 ext: 6014.
Dili, 26 July 2022
Procurement Manager In-Charged
*For the details please click here .