REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Supply New Vehicles to the ANPM
Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo e Minerais (ANPM) is Timor-Leste public institution, created under Decree Law No. 1/2016 of 9 February, 1st amendment of Decree-Law No.20/2008 of 19th June on the Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo (ANP), responsible of managing and regulating petroleum and mining activities in Timor-Leste area, both offshore and onshore and in the Joint Petroleum Development Area (JPDA) in accordance with the Decree Law on the establishment of the ANPM, the Timor-Leste Petroleum Activities Law, the Timor Sea Treaty and the Mining Code.
The ANPM is to establish and supervise compliance with the enacted rules and regulations covering the exploration, development, production, transportation and distribution of petroleum, natural gas resources and mineral. It is also tasked to develop a strong petroleum and mineral management institution in Timor-Leste.
In order to support the ANPM activities, the ANPM is seeking for a local and international vehicle dealership to supply five (5) units New Toyota Rav4. These vehicles are to be used by the ANPM for transporting the ANPM staffs and resources within the capital of Dili. The minimum vehicles specifications as follows:
- Transmission: minimum 5 speed, either manual or automatic
- Body type: 5 doors and 5 seat cab chassis
- Drive Type: 4X4 (four wheel drive)
- Engine capacity: 2200cc – 2400cc
- Fuel Type: Diesel or Unleaded
- Colour: White or Silver
- Audio System complete with digital radio3 (DAB), Bluetooth®4 and a USB port
- Manufacture year in 2018 or 2019
- ABS System
- Front & Rear Parking Sensor
- SRS Airbags
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Toyota Safety Sense including Lane Departure alert (LDA), Automatic High Beam (AHB) and Pre-Collision Safety System (PCS), including Forward Collision Warning (FCW), Brake assist (BA) and Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB)
- Reversing Camera
- Jack/wheel spanner
- Spare tyre
- Fire extinguisher
- Medical kit box
- Right Hand Drive
- SELECTION CRITERIA
The interested vehicle dealerships are requested to provide the following information in their proposal:
- Company experiences and capacity to supply the vehicles;
- Personal Qualification;
- Proposed methodology on how to deliver the vehicles;
- Deliver Timeline;
- Vendor conflict of interest declaration;
- Country of Origin Business Registration or Timor – Leste Business Registration incuding Tin and Certidão de Devidas (for local company);
- Declaration of any affiliation companies
- Bank Statement with last 3 months transaction from the date of the proposal submission;
- Company Organization Structure
Note: The proposal to be submitted to ANPM shall be written in English or Tetun and in sequence/following the numbering in the selection criteria outlined above.
A Request for Proposal should be in sealed envelope, mark “Confidential” and mentioned the procurement reference number for the attention of Mr. Nuno Belo Freitas, Procurement Sourcing Officer and submitted as follow by E-mail: ANPM.firstname.lastname@example.org or by hand or courier to:
Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo e Minerais ( ANPM)
Edificio do Ministério das Finanças, Pisos 6 e 7
PO BOX 113
Dili, Timor Leste
ANPM website: www.anpm.tl
Lodgement will be closed at 16:30 hours Timor-Leste time on the 2nd July, 2019. Late applications will not be considered.
- FURTHER INFORMATION
Requests for further information should be made by email or telephone and directed to Mr. Reginaldo Francisco, Logistic Officer on email@example.com or Pamela Simoes, Administration & Procurement Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +670 73099995 / 73099996.
Dili, 31st May 2019
Administration & Procurement Manager
PS: Please download this announcement in PDF version by clicking here.