REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Supply IT Hardware & Software and Installation
Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo e Minerais (ANPM) is Timor-Leste public institution, created under Decree Law No. 1/2016 of 9thFebruary, 1st amendment of Decree-Law No.20/2008 of 19th June, on the Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo (ANP), responsible of managing and regulating petroleum and mining activities in Timor-Leste area, both offshore and onshore and in the Joint Petroleum Development Area (JPDA) in accordance with the Decree Law on the establishment of the ANPM, the Timor-Leste Petroleum Activities Law, the Timor Sea Treaty and the Mining Code.
The ANPM is to establish and supervise compliance with the enacted rules and regulations covering the exploration, development, production, transportation and distribution of petroleum, natural gas resources and mineral. It is also tasked to develop a strong petroleum and mineral management institution in Timor-Leste
The Information and Technology has important roles to support all aspect of ANPM business process, it’s therefore, through the ANPM IT Department, we would like to improve the existing ANPM IT Infrastructure and Services by procuring additional hardware and software including installation and services of items listed on the following scope of work.
II. Scope of Work
Please download the scope of work by clicking here.
The vendor could apply the proposal of technical and financial for each LOT as per listed above, or all of the LOTS depend on the services and products based on the requirements set ford.
III. Selection Criteria
Interested vendor/company is requested to provide following information in their proposal and indicate the abilities to perform the services:
- A statement confirming the capacity to perform the scope of work;
- CV of project team members that will perform technical tasks during the implementation project;
- Proposed Infrastructure and System Design;
- Work Program and Timelines;
- Statement of any potential conflicts of interest;
- Timor-Leste and country of origin Commercial/Business Registration Certificate including company share capital;
- Declaration of any affiliation with local company
- Company organization structure
- Quotation for performing the task
- The fee proposed must be a total fixed price quoted indicating a total gross amount in USD which is 10% Withholding Tax included.
- Any incidental out of pocket expenses, such as travel and accommodation must be included in the overall fixed price fees submitted.
- No amount other than the proposed total fixed price shall be paid.
- The proposal to be submitted to ANPM shall be written in English and shall be written in sequence/following the numbering in the selection criteria outlined above.
- While price is an important factor, it will not be the primary consideration in evaluating responses to this RFP.
- The interested company shall apply one proposal for both commercial and technical proposals for each LOT based on the requirement. If the interest company proposal is not apply per LOT the proposal will be disqualified on the assessment session.
IV. Proposal Submission
The application should be marked ‘Confidential’ and for the attention of: Mr. Nuno Belo Freitas, the ANPM Admin and Procurement Department – Procurement Unit and submitted by E-mail through ANPM.Procurementbid@anpm.tl or by hand/courier to:
Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo e Minerais
Edifício do Ministério das Finanças, Pisos 6 e 7, Aitarak Laran
PO Box 113, Telephone: +670 73099995 / 73099996
Dili, Timor – Leste
V. Closing Date
The bidding process will be closed on 6 June 2019 at 16:30 hours Timor Leste time. Late applications will not be considered.
VI. Further information
Requests for further information or site visit should be made by email or telephone and directed to Mr. Mario Gusmão, IT Manager on email@example.com or Mr. Ruben Freitas, System Administrator Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org or +670 7309 9995/, 7309 9996 ext: 6014.
Dili, 6 of May 2019
Administration & Procurement Manager
PS: Please download this announcement in PDF File by clicking here.