REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
Supply New Vehicles to the ANPM
The Autoridade Nacional do Petroléo e Minerais (ANPM) is a Timor-Leste’s body responsible for managing and regulating petroleum and mineral activities in the Timor-Leste’s Exclusive Jurisdiction Areas and in the Greater Sunrise Special Regime in accordance with the Decree Law on the establishment of the ANPM, the Timor-Leste Petroleum Activities Law, and the Maritime Boundary Treaty (MBT).
The ANPM is to establish and supervise compliance with the enacted rules and regulation covering the exploration, development, production, transportation, processing and distribution of petroleum natural gas resources and mineral. It is also tasked to develop a strong petroleum and mineral management institution in Timor – Leste.
In order to support the ANPM activities, the ANPM is seeking for a local and international vehicle dealership to supply Five (5) New Vehicles to ANPM. These vehicles are to be used by the ANPM for transporting the ANPM staffs and resources within the capital of Dili. The minimum vehicles specifications as follows:
- Transmission: Manual or Automatic;
- Body type: 4/5 doors and 5 seat cab chassis;
- Drive Type: 4X4 (four-wheel drive);
- Engine capacity: between 2200cc – 3000cc;
- Fuel Type: Diesel or Unleaded;
- Colour: any colour;
- Manufacture year 2017 above;
- ABS System
- Front & Rear Parking Sensor
- SRS Airbags
- Vehicle Stability Control
- Reversing Camera
- Jack/wheel spanner
- Spare tyre
- Fire extinguisher
- Medical kit box
- Manual book
- Right Hand Drive
The interested vehicle dealerships are requested to provide the following information in their proposal:
- Company experiences and capacity to supply the vehicles;
- Personal Qualification;
- Proposed methodology on how to deliver the vehicles;
- Delivery Timeline (preferred ready stock);
- Vendor Conflict of Interest declaration;
- Country of Origin Business Registration or Timor – Leste Business Registration including Tin and Certidão de Devidas (for local company);
- Declaration of any Affiliation companies;
- Bank Statement with last 3 months transaction from the date of the proposal submission;
- Company Organization Structure.
- Financial proposal;
- The proposal to be submitted to ANPM shall be written in English or Tetun and in sequence/following the numbering in the selection criteria outlined above.
- Failed to response above selection criteria, it will disqualify for further assessment process
A Request for Proposal should be in sealed envelope, mark “Confidential” and mentioned the procurement reference number for the attention of Mr. Nuno Belo Freitas, Procurement Sourcing Officer and submitted as follow by E-mail: ANPM.firstname.lastname@example.org, hand or courier to:
Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo e Minerais ( ANPM)
Edificio do Ministério das Finanças, Pisos 6 e 7
PO BOX 113
Dili, Timor Leste
ANPM website: www.anpm.tl
Lodgement will be closed at 16:00 hours Timor-Leste time on the 6th November 2020.
Late applications will not be considered.
Requests for further information should be made by email or telephone and directed to Mr. Reginaldo Francisco, Logistic Officer on email@example.com or Pamela Simoes, Administration & Logistic Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +670 73099995 / 73099996.
Dili,7th October 2020
PS: Please download the signed version in PDF by clicking here.