Autoridade Nacional do Petroleo e Minerais (ANPM) is Timor-Leste public institution, created under Decree Law No. 27/2019, of 27th August, , 2nd amendment of Decree-Law No. 20/2008 of 19th June, on the Autoridade Nacional do Petroleo, responsible of managing and regulating petroleum mining activities in Timor-Leste area, both offshore and onshore and in the Greater Sunrise Special Regime in accordance with the Decree Law on the establisment of the ANPM, the Timor-Leste Petroleum Activities Law, the Maritime Boundary Treaty (MBT) and the Mining Code. Currently the ANPM is seeking one (1) qualified Timorese for position:
- Ensure the efficient flow of documentation through the office;
- Ensure the smooth distribution of all department’s mails and invoices;
- Maintain and administer electronic document register, such as Register Incoming and Outgoing Correspondence in the register table in the dedicated electronic Storage;
- Purchase office stationery, kitchen utensils and any other office supplies;
- Ensure daily Administration support processes such as scan, and photocopying machines are equipped to support daily ANPM activities;
- Draft Memo, Letter, Invitation and/or any other matters related to Admin tasks or when required by Manager – Admin and Logistic;Etc.
- University qualification in Administration, Management, Communication, and related discipline.
- At least six (6) months working experiences in Administration and basic logistic and procurement roles;
- Strong ability to form relationship with customers and stakeholders;
- A detailed knowledge of administration issues;
- Fluent in English (Listening, Reading, Speaking & Writing);
- Strong understanding of cultural sensitivities;
- A high degree of self-motivation, ability to prioritise work and set targets, and time management;
- Use of office network system such as windows 10 o/s and Microsoft Business, and office 365 for business operation;
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite of products
- Able to operate office network system such as windows 10 o/s and Microsoft Business, and office 365 (Outlook) for business operation.
Your application in English language must include:
- A cover letter shall address to the key requirement under education and essential criteria with maximum two pages.
- A CV/resumate with details decription of your education and professional experience, and must list three reference and their contact details.
- Copy of university degree (Degree and transcript), a copy of either Timor-Leste ID (Eleitoral, BI or Pasport).
Your applications shall be disregarded, if you cover letter do not address the key requirement and indicate your qualification, as well as incomplete documents attached.
Qualified applicants are kindly asked to submit your application for the above mentioned positions no later than 17 November 2020 at 05:00pm in electronic format to firstname.lastname@example.org or hard copies to ANPM office at Tower of Ministry of Finance, 6th & 7th Floor, Ai-Tarak Laran, Dili.
Please download the position description (PD/ToR) by clicking here to be used for addressing the key essential criteria.
The ANPM promotes Equal Employment Opportunity to all gender in Timor-Leste. The ANPM also invests to Human Resources capability and development.
Dili, 22 October 2020
(Human Resource Department)