Autoridade Nacional do Petroleo e Minerais (ANPM) is Timor-Leste public institution, created under Decree Law No. 27/2019, of 27th August, , 2nd amendment of Decree-Law No. 20/2008 of 19th June, on the Autoridade Nacional do Petroleo, responsible of managing and regulating petroleum mining activities in Timor-Leste area, both offshore and onshore and in the Greater Sunrise Special Regime in accordance with the Decree Law on the establisment of the ANPM, the Timor-Leste Petroleum Activities Law, the Maritime Boundary Treaty (MBT) and the Mining Code. Currently the ANPM is seeking four (4) qualified Timorese for position:
- Develop, amend and implement the ANPM’s procurement policies and procedures to ensure item are procured in an accountable and transparent manner;
- Regularly socialise new procurement policy and procedure to staff to ensure that all the ANPM staff are well aware of approval policy and procedure in place;
- Frequently monitoring the Timor-Leste Procurement Regime and inform the Director – Corporate Services if any changes or amends are made;
- Develop the ANPM’s procurement risk assessment and its risk migitation under the Procurement Annual Plan and Procurement Recommendation;
- Submit the evaluation of vendor performance and expire date to President & Director CS including the recommendation;. Etc.
- Bachelor degree in Economic, Finance, Engineering, Management, or any other University qualification related to the procurement.
- Five years working experiences in the role of procurement Management;
- Has attended the various procurement training programs including frauds and corruption awarenes;
- Timorese Nationality;
- High degree of computer literacy;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (writing, reading, listening and speaking).
- Translate, proofread and/or intepret from or into Portuguese mutliple documents required by the several diferent directorates;
- Interpret from or into Portugues during a specific event, such as a meeting, a conference, a workshop or others
- Plan, record and upload the “Palavra do Dia” daily on ANPM’s internal system;
- Provide language assistane – support services such as draft and edit dcouments in Portugues and Tetum to relevant department, when required;
- Liaise with Communication Officer to prepare the ANPM trismetral, annual report, annual plan in Portuguese language; Etc.
- Must hold a University degree in Portuguese Language or an equivalent study and working knowledge in Portuguese working environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in translating documents such as law, regulations and commercial;
- Must be fluent in Portuguese and English (writing, speaking, reading and listening)
- Timor-Leste National;
- Highly developed analytical and problem-sloving skills;
- High level of personal initiative, awarenes and adaptability;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Office & Lotus Notes Software.
- To involve in the review of the environmental documents covering project documents, Simplified Environmental Impact Statement (SEIS), Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and Environmental Management Plans (EMP) in accorande with Decree-Law No. 5//2011 on Environmental Licensing and Diploma Ministerial No. 46/2017 on the Detailed Requirement for Screening, Scoping and the Terms of Reference, Environmental Impact Statemetn and Environmental Management Plans for Environmental Assessment;
- To communiacate the assessment result with the operators and follow up with the Downstream Operatos on resubmission of the Documents;
- Establish database for Environmental documents;
- Liaise with the relevant Government Entities on the Environmental documents;
- Establish the environmental bseline data information; Etc.
- Bachelor degree in Environmental or Master Degree.
- Has good understanding on Decree-Law NO. 5/2011, Environmental Base Law, Diploma Ministerial No. 44-47/2017 and other applicable law for Environment;
- Has good understanding on Decree-Law No. 1/2012 on Downstream Sector and Downstream Technical Regulations;
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with multi-disciplinary and mutlicultural teams;
- Demostrate commitment to team work;
- Porifient in the use of Microsoft Officer;
- Timor-Leste Nationality;
- A high degree of self-motivation, ability to prioritise work and set targets.
Your application in English language must include:
- A cover letter shall address to the key requirement under education and essential criteria with maximum two pages.
- A CV/resumate with details decription of your education and professional experience, and must list three reference and their contact details.
- Copy of university degree (Degree and transcript), a copy of either Timor-Leste ID (Eleitoral, BI or Pasport).
Your applications shall be disregarded, if you cover letter do not address the key requirement and indicate your qualification, as well as incomplete documents attached.
Qualified applicants are kindly asked to submit your application for the above mentioned positions no later than 20th December 2019 at 05:00pm in electronic format to email@example.com or hard copies to ANPM office at Tower of Ministry of Finance, 6th & 7th Floor, Ai-Tarak Laran, Dili.
Please download the position description (PD/ToR) at www.anpm.tl., to be used for addressing the key essential criteria.
The ANPM promotes Equal Employment Opportunity to all gender in Timor-Leste. The ANPM also invests to Human Resources capability and development.
Dili, 29 November 2019
(Training & Human Resource Dearpement)