Autoridade Nacional do Petroleo e Minerais (ANPM) is Timor-Leste public institution, created under Decree Law No. 27/2019, of 27th August, , 2nd amendment of Decree-Law No. 20/2008 of 19th June, on the Autoridade Nacional do Petroleo, responsible of managing and regulating petroleum mining activities in Timor-Leste area, both offshore and onshore and in the Greater Sunrise Special Regime in accordance with the Decree Law on the establisment of the ANPM, the Timor-Leste Petroleum Activities Law, the Maritime Boundary Treaty (MBT) and the Mining Code. Currently the ANPM is seeking one (1) qualified Timorese for position:
- Coordinate with relevant directors, managers, and supervisors to facilitate hired external consultant(s) in conducting any Competency Matrix (model/framework) activities for each existing job in the ANPM, including individual personnel who is holding the job/ position;
- Work closely with hired external consultant(s) regarding the competency assessment for jobs and individual personnel start from communication arrangements, implementation till a competency assessment result produced;
- Develop related competency development procedures and review them as necessary to facilitate competency and its developments in applications;
- Coordinate with relevant supervisors or/and managers to ensure the Job Competency Analysis (JCA) is available for each job and individual personnel, including its Behaviour Indicators (BI), and well recorded under the Competency Management System (CMS);
- Ensure relevant supervisors or/and managers to share the completed JCA and BI they produced to the subordinates as it helps in Competency Development Plan (CDP) process in later stage;
- Ensure each individual personnel has the CDP upon the approval of JCA in place. Including advise relevant supervisors or managers to have good communication in originating the CDP for the personnel;
- Coordinate with Training Development Officer to ensure each individual personnel is allowed to attend the collective or/and individual learning programs when approval JCA and CDP in place;
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Education and Training, and/or Management.
- Minimum 3 years experiences in Human Resource or/and Education and Training roles;
- Current qualification in Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Timorese Nationality;
- Good knowledge of Training and Education, and Competency Management issues;
- Ability to design and deliver a training;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (writing, listening, speaking, and reading);
- A high degree of self-motivation, ability to prioritise work and set targets;
- Proficient in using Microsoft office applications (PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook, word etc); etc.
Your application in English language must include:
a. A cover letter shall address to the key requirement under education and essential criteria with maximum two pages.
b. A CV/resume with details description of your education and professional experience, and must list three reference and their contact details.
c. Copy of university degree (Degree and transcript), a copy of either Timor-Leste ID (Electoral, BI or Passport).
Your applications shall be disregarded, if you cover letter do not address the key requirement and indicate your qualification, as well as incomplete documents attached.
Qualified applicants are kindly asked to submit your application for the above mentioned position no later than 19 August 2022 at 05:00pm in electronic format to email@example.com or hard copies to ANPM office at Tower of Ministry of Finance, 6th & 7th Floor, Ai-Tarak Laran, Dili.
Please download the position description (PD/ToR) at www.anpm.tl., to be used for addressing the key essential criteria.
The ANPM promotes Equal Employment Opportunity to all gender in Timor-Leste. The ANPM also invests to Human Resources capability and development.
Dili, 28th July 2022,
(Human Resource Department)
*Please download the PD by click here.